Blizzard Sport USA warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of purchase of Blizzard products when purchased from an authorized Blizzard Retailer. The product will be repaired or replaced if approved by Blizzard warranty services.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
HOW TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM
Our Quality and Service Program commitment is we'll have your claim processed and on its way back to you within 2 business days of receiving it.* That's the best warranty program in the industry and our commitment to get you back on the mountain as quickly as possible.
Step 1 Evaluate the validity of the claim.
• Was the product purchased in the last 12 months?
• Was the product purchased from an authorized dealer?
• Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
• Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse, negligence, or reactions to heat, solvents, or harsh detergents?
Step 2 Bring the product to the store where it was purchased OR call for a Return Authorization (RA) Number.
• Customers should call our Customer Service at 1-800-258-3897.
• Please tell us what you are sending back. (Describe the product.)
• Tell us why you are sending it back. (Describe the problem.)
• Record the RA# and details provided by Customer Service for future reference.
Step 3 Pack and ship the product you want to warranty.
• Include a copy of the original proof of purchase (receipt).
• Include a brief description of the problem and the RA# provided by Customer Service.
• Mark the defect clearly with a piece of masking tape.
• Print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box.
Ship the claim to:
Tecnica USA Attention: Warranty RA#______________
19 Technology Drive
West Lebanon, NH 03784
Customers are responsible for shipping charges to Tecnica Overnight and 2-Day shipments to Tecnica will be returned in the same manner at our expense.
Tips to Better Track Your Warranty Claim
• Don't ship us peanuts. Think Green, they're bad for the environment.
• We recommend using Fed-Ex or UPS and that you insure your package.
• Hold on to your RA#. If you have any questions about your claim, call Customer Service and give them you RA number and we'll be happy to update you on the status of your claim.
• Street addresses are required. We cannot return ship to a PO Box.
• If you bought your product on ebay, it doesn't have any warranty.
SHIPPING & TURNAROUND
The purchaser is solely responsible for the cost incurred to return the product to Blizzard Sport USA. All product returned by Fed-Ex or UPS--overnight, 2 day or 3 day--will be returned in the same way. Estimated warranty turnaround time is 2 to 4 business days on replacements and 5 business days on repairs.
Blizzard Sport USA will first try to repair the product and will only replace it if it cannot be repaired. It will be replaced with an equal valued product to be determined by Blizzard. If that product or equal is not available we will upgrade where applicable.
ALL PRODUCTS RETURNED TO BLIZZARD SPORT USA REQUIRE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF THE PACKAGE.
Please read our WARRANTY FAQ's below before contacting us as your question could be answered there!
Thank you for purchasing a Blizzard product.
Blizzard Sport USA
How do I find an Authorized Blizzard Sport USA dealer?
Go to the Store Locator page to find an Authorized Blizzard Sport USA Retailer.
Who pays for shipping and how long will it take?
You, the consumer, are responsible for all shipping charges to send the product back to Blizzard Sport USA for evaluation. Blizzard will pay all shipping charges to return the product back to the Dealer. Warranty returns sent to Blizzard via Overnight, 2nd Day Air or Ground would be shipped back via the same method at Blizzard's expense. Your product will be evaluated and processed within 3 business days of our receiving it. This does not include the shipping time, holidays, weekends or any delays due to catastrophe. Blizzard Sport USA is not responsible for any delays incurred by the retailer.
What if I purchased my product over the Internet?
Most all authorized Blizzard Sport USA online dealers have some sort of return procedure. Check their websites for information and instructions.
I bought my product from an online auction site (i.e. eBay), what now?
Unless the seller is an authorized Blizzard Sport USA dealer, there is no warranty. Buying a Blizzard product on online auction site from an unauthorized dealer is like buying second hand merchandise and is not covered by the Blizzard Sport USA warranty. The warranty is for the original purchaser of the product from an authorized retailer.
What if I lost my proof of purchase or receipt?
We will determine the warranty period based on the date your product was originally manufactured.
Does Blizzard Sport USA have a repair facility?
Yes, in some cases we are able to repair certain damage or breakage.
I bought my skis in Colorado and I live in NY, what do I do?
As long as you can prove you are the original purchaser of the skis and there is a clear unquestionable defect, any Blizzard Sport USA retailer should be able to help you have the skis returned.
What is not covered in Blizzard Sport USA's warranty policy?
Blizzard Sport USA is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred due to loss of use of the product. Blizzard Sport USA's warranty does not cover the following: - Damage caused by misuse, neglect or normal wear and tear. Damage caused by improper storage, oxidized or rusted hardware. Damage resulting from tuning machines, grinders or waxes, including solvents, cleaners and polishes. Any type of impact damage resulting in cosmetic/top edge damage, i.e. chipping of the top sheet. Ski damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware or dimples in the base as a result of improper mounting.
If you have a specific warranty question that is not answered here, feel free to Contact Us and we will respond as soon as possible.
Blizzard Sport USA